How We’ll Get There
Records really serve three basic functions:
First, they are a thermometer in that they help us to measure the health of our School
Second, records are a mirror that reflects what is actually taking place in the School
Thirdly, records are a compass that helps us in future planning.
Like a highway sign, however, records are useful only if they are read and heeded.
Our Sunday School records are designed to help you do your job. We’ll discuss how you can interpret them and how you can help us get complete, accurate information on every pupil.
- How to use the Triplicate Registration Form to obtain complete information for a visitor or new member
- What information is provided in your records packet on Sunday morning
- How to complete the attendance roster
- How to enroll a new member in your class
- How to determine the names of pupils added to or removed from your class
- How to determine how many Sundays a class member has missed
- How to find address/phone information on members and prospects