Slide 7 of 18
Here are some of the results of the August 1994 Family Feud campaign, as reported in our newsletter: (Remember that this was during a time of year when most churches experience a “summer slump”!)
- Jersey experienced a new record high Sunday on August 7, with 565 in attendance.
- We averaged 100 more persons each week in Bible study than we had in our June/July base. Whitehall averaged 25 persons (13%) over their base.
- We averaged 44 more in attendance each week over last August (the World Series campaign).
- We averaged 63 visitors each week during August.
- We enrolled a total of fifteen new Sunday School members during the month